I want to thank my dear friend and colleague, Mandy http://www.mandyevebarnett.com for bestowing upon me this Lighthouse Award. I appreciate her kind words, her friendship, and the work she does to inspire other writers. Here are a few rules to follow:
- Display the award certificate on your blog. Check
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations. Check
- Share three ways that you like to help other people. Check
- There is no limit to the number of people you can nominate. Check
- Don’t forget to have fun!
My three ways I help others include my triad for the writing life:
1. Learn. Others have a wealth of knowledge and experience from which you can learn. I give respect to that value and, in turn, teach what I know to others. Pass it along.
2. Create. Others have gone before you but you must use your gift to contribute to the beauty of the creative world. I appreciate the ability I have, strive to do my own work, yet respect others’ work. Give credit where credit’s due!
3. Share. Be there to mentor, encourage, inspire, promote, support, engage, network, participate… you get the idea. I am there.
My nominees are:
http://www.kelseyincorporated.com/lets-talk.html Although business oriented this blog/forum/discussion is inspiring and supports community leadership through exemplary work and entrepreneurial example!
http://www.whisperofwords.com/index.html What does inspiration sound like? It sounds like the wind through the pages of time, through the words of this blogger – awesome!
http://darrelsmom.com/ It’s pink and pretty but, oh so passionate – visit this blog to experience the never-ending inspiration and courage that is Glenda.
Thanks again for stopping by my blog and sharing my writing journey ~ Linda
“A good book is a lighthouse; a wise man is a lighthouse; conscience is a lighthouse; compassion is a lighthouse; science is a lighthouse! They all show us the true path! Keep them in your life to remain safe in the rocky and dark waters of life!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan